Posted in Blogging, Friends, Fun, Life, Madison, Opinions, Personality, Tim | 22 Comments »
I’m feeling loved this week! I’ve been tagged again–and again! First by Colin at Life for the “Knowing Me, Knowing You” meme–go say hi to this great guy! And then by Ash at Paisley Goddess for the “Refrigerator”
dare meme–take a minute to visit her and let her know I sent ya!
KNOWING ME, KNOWING YOU
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? At the moment, I refer to myself as a “Domestic Goddess”.
2. What color are your socks right now? White (and I’m only wearing them because it’s Winter and I’m freezing!).
3. What are you listening to right now? My computer (it’s loud) and the washing machine (refer to #1).
4. What was the last thing that you ate? If I could remember, I’d tell ya.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. (You didn’t ask if I can do it well though.)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? That’s easy, purple.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend/sister, Vicki.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? He’s freaking AWESOME!
9. Favorite drink? #1: Coffee; #2: Diet Pepsi.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Naked male mud wrestling (this should produce some interesting Google searches, eh?). That is a sport, right?
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? A time or two…
12. Pets? Yes. Oh, did you want to know what? Well, I think you all know Madison!
13. Favorite food? Pasta, I could eat it every damn day.
14. Last movie you watched? “Maid in Manhattan”.
15. Favorite Day of the year? Any day that doesn’t involve a crapload of stress or bull$hit!
16. What do you do to vent anger? Write. Cry. Or both.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? See #4.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring. New life, Spring Cleaning… @@
19. Hugs or kisses? Depends who they’re from!
20. What kind of pie? Don’t really like pie. But I can make ‘em pretty good!
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? No. I so thoroughly enjoy writing emails so they can be ignored. Don’t you?
22. Who is most likely to respond? Me, myself or I.
23. Who is least likely to respond? Jimmy Hoffa.
24. Living arrangements? My guess is that my living was arranged by my parents? Am I close?
25. When was the last time you cried? Last night when T told me I had to finish my dinner in order to get dessert. I’ll have the same tantrum again tonight.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? How long have you got?
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Haven’t decided who I’m going to
torture tag just yet.
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? That’s easy–Paisley Goddess!
29. Favorite smell? My man, fresh from the shower! Mmm!
30. What inspires you? My insatiable desire to be Root, biotch! (Just for you, T!)
31. What are you afraid of? Bugs. But T found a cool way to help with that, a Bug Sucker! (It’s on my birthday wish list!)
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I love to be cheesy!
33. Favorite car? My Oldsmobile Intrigue. It was black, cool looking and fast!
34. Favorite cat breed? The kind that says, “Meow.”
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3? 4? 5?
36. How many years at your current job? I’ve been a “Domestic Goddess” since I was 18. Before that, I was in training.
37. Favorite day of the week? Friday. Goes back to the days of school and waiting for the weekend.
38. How many provinces have you lived in? Who me?
39. How many countries have you been to? Does the one I live in count?
As always, you do not have to participate, the choice is yours.
And now Ash’s Fridge Meme. The deal is you must post a photo of the front of your refrigerator without cleaning it off first! (Oh, joy!)