The ‘Give Me Five’ Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list!
Here’s how it works. Each week, I will put out a random topic from my list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn’t have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Sign up for weekly reminder emails @ email@example.com
This week’s theme: Give me five things you would do if money were no object:
- Buy a new car so I would no longer have to worry if I’m going to make it to my destination!
- Set up trust funds for my kids.
- Take a cruise.
- Pay off our house, and our parents’.
- Make generous donations to charities I believe in.
Be sure to stop by Becca’s Buzz to see the other Give Me 5 participants!
* Don’t forget to visit Singing With My Heart to help support Heather’s mission to spread awareness for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and National Domestic Violence Awareness Month!